Thursday, November 08, 2007

Kitties seek home

A couple of days ago a friend of mine, knowing I have cats, asked me where he could get an orange tabby. I immediately called my girl's dad, a vet, to ask him. But it was my girl who came up with the solution.

There is an assotiation, right here in Madrid, dedicated to try tom improve cat's lives in the city. They have a web with a section (two actually, since they separate males from females) for cat adoption.

All cats are given out in adoption for free, vaccinated, de-wormed and, if they are a certain age, nutered. There are small kittens, adult rescued kitties and basically revived kitties.

Are you seeking a kittie? If you want one but cannor decide, take a look at [THEIR SITE] and tell me those pics don't inspire any feelings. And if you think nothing can move you, take a lookd at their Angels section...



I'll let you know how my pal gets on with his kitty as soon as he has it.


No comments: