Friday, October 05, 2007

The quote of the week, month,...

I am a fan of the show Medium. I was watching the episode "Joe day afternoon", episode 17 of the third season. It was a good episode, but what really got at me was the following quote, right at the end:

"Hope, like dread, it often comes unannounced and then thankfully intoxicates us and inoculates our feelings with an irrational sense of joy and optimism. Hope is the high. Dread is the low. I guess life is the stuff in-between."

For some reason, it struck a resonant chord inside of me. I will not spoil it by using it in a signature or anything like it, but it deffinitely deserves an entry.

... adendum requested by the audicence... From yesterday's IT crowd:

"Well, put some mustard on those words because you will have to eat them along with this piece of humble pie I have just taken out of the oven set on egg on your face" (Moss)

No comments: